Friday, March 20, 2009

Nunchakus

I saw this add today --in a swap for expats here. I have a thought that it might be a Chinese person who wrote this add. His name:Nunchakus I copied and pasted --just deleted the city name. Don't forget give him calling!




Nunchakus teaching

Learn how to use nuchakus (2 sticks connected by a chain). Fun to learn and to perform with.
Now in K______,we have the best teaching group and ample experience,you don't worry about if you can do that,we can use the truth to prove it. Try it, you will take a surprise back to your family in 3 mouths,and it will accompany you the whole life:it called Chinese Kongfu.
Don't forget give me calling and told me you suggestion,if I can' be your master,I can be your friend.
My name:Nunchakus My phone:2273415

No comments:

Post a Comment